Our work in labour law covers the entire spectrum of individual and collective labour law. We advise you out of court and represent you in court proceedings.
We advise on all disciplines of labour law, from the preparation and support of complex corporate restructurings to representation in labour court proceedings.
Our range of activities includes above all:
- Advising employers and employees on warnings, dismissals, transfers, references, etc.
- Advising managing directors and supervisory board members on warnings, dismissals, etc.
- Works constitution law, corporate co-determination
- Drafting and negotiating works agreements, reconciliation of interests and social plan
- Operational restructuring as well as reorganisation, plant closures and relocations
- Strategic advice on the implementation of transfers of undertakings within the scope of § 613a of the German Civil Code (BGB)
- Company pension scheme
- Advice and representation on termination of service and employment relationships, staff reductions
- Development of flexible working time models and demand-oriented remuneration systems
- Litigation before labour and civil courts